Equation Magic Pro is an OLE-based equation editor for Win 95/98/NT/ME/2000.
Using EqMagic, you can build complex equations by picking symbols from a Toolbar
and typing variables and numbers. The EqMagic provides more than 650 symbols and
templates. You can also type an equation using TeX commands in the TeX Window,
and you will see the result in the Visual Presentation Window. Moreover, the
EqMagic allows you to create, edit, manage, and, certainly, use your own macros.
As you build an equation, EqMagic automatically adjusts font sizes, spacing, and
formatting in keeping with TeX typesetting conventions to achieve the finest
January 01, 2001. EqMagic 2.3:
March 10, 2000. EqMagic 2.2:
- EqMagic 2.3 for the first time delivers multiple fontset support.
EqMagic 2.3 is compatible with documents made by older versions of EqMagic/Pro or EqMagic Lite; the existing documents can be updated to use the new font families.
- The traditional TeX's Computer Modern [the default set].
- TM Math: our mathemathical supplement to Times-Roman.
- HV Math: our mathemathical supplement to Helvetica/Arial.
- Free version available
December 22, 1998. EqMagic 2.1:
- Bold italic symbols available.
- Miscellaneous improvements and corrections.
October 29, 1998. MicroPress announces EqMagic 2: the TeX-based
OLE Equation editor. EqMagic 2 is functionally equvalent to the latest
VTeX's Visual Equation Editor and offers these new features:
- Automatic vertical positioning of inline equations within MS Word 97.
- Improved work with PowerPoint, Corel, StarOffice.
- Color options
- Customizable Toolbar Size
To order EqMagic/Pro please click here.
- Full 32-bit OLE-2 application with inplace editing.
- Visual Support for all standard TeX symbols, including the AmSTeX fontset.
- Visual User Macros support.
- Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Both the Visual Equation and the TeX source can be edited.
- Compatible with all OLE-2 applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more.
- Easy installation.
- Low price.
EqMagic within Word
EqMagic within Excel